Search Engine Optimization & Customer Experience Optimization
From the original keyword stuffing black hat practices to the new school CEO best practices, the goal remains the same; to drive qualified traffic to your website.
It all starts with your target market and ideal buyer personas. What types of keywords and phrases are your buyers typing into the search bar? Your website needs to be strategically filled with keywords that describe your business in succinct detail. Not 100 percent sold on the idea of investing in SEO services? Take a look at some of the hard facts about keywords and SEO courtesy of Search Engine Journal.
- 93 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine
- 80 percent of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results
- 75 percent of users never scroll past the first page of search results
- SEO leads have a 14.6 percent close rate, while outbound leads have a 1.7 percent close rate
- 40 percent of customers come from search results
This is just phase one of your SEO upgrade. Now that we have discovered all the keywords, long tailed phrases and semantic keywords, phase two begins when we infuse them throughout your website, putting the customers’ experience first. This means creating content using two to five keywords per page and really concentrating on delivering a succinct message they will understand and even want to share with other friends, clients or potential customers.
Interested in taking your website to the organic next level? Just click the button below to receive your free 30-minute marketing assessment.