It Is Not Whether We “Do” Social Media, But Rather How Well We Do It
Your prospects, customers and fans are talking about your business right now. Will you be there to share your successes, new products, services, achievements and awards? But more important than any of that, will you be there to educate them when they are searching for answers?
Social media is one of the best digital assets to help grow your online reach. Here’s how:
- 4.2 billion people use mobile devices to access social media sites
- Social media generates 2x more leads than traditional marketing
- 46 percent of web users turn to social media for making a decision
- 60 percent of consumers are more likely to share information about companies that have social media accounts
- Almost 25 percent of Facebook users check their account 5x a day
Still not sure? Well, Google’s algorithm is now making social signals a top priority in its ranking results. This means all types of social signals (likes, tweets, re-tweets, shares, +1s and comments) play a very important role in helping Google to determine which websites people are engaging with and which ones have zero or very little presence on social media platforms.
Think you don’t have the time or knowledge to properly run a social media campaign? Mad Icarus Media will help or run your entire social media marketing campaign for you. Just click the button below for your free 30-minute marketing assessment.